I can't keep up on my postings, with all of the pictures that I keep taking. It seems like anytime I get a second to sit down and blog, something comes up. Today I have 2 problems: 1. Spencer took an hour to fall asleep for a nap, during that hour Parker took his nap..now Parker's awake and Spencer is asleep...so I'm typing fast while Parker is content. 2. My camera is in the car which my sister is borrowing..so I'll just post some of my pictures off of my phone.
.jpg)
Parker is about 6 weeks old in this picture. He has been a lot of fun. Spencer can't be in the same room with him alone, because Parker will get mauled. Every time Spencer wants to talk to him he has to get about 1 centimeter away from his face...half the time they bash heads...I think that little siblings are pretty resistant.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Spencer got to sleep by him long enough to take a picture, he is a crazy sleeper...I should know, he still sleeps between Scott and I. I don't mind though, I know that eventually he wouldn't be caught dead still sleeping in his parents room...so I know it won't be forever. Plus there's only so long that they actually want you to play with them, and hang with them, so I'm living it up.
.jpg)
Scott is building the living quarters up at the Cascade Fire Station. Spencer loves to go to work with Dad.
2 comments:
CUTE sleeping picture! Love it. And when you were describing how Spencer is with Parker... You totally described Cam in that mix! :) I think kids just don't have depth perception because she is ALWAYS nose to nose with Brighton & loves to grab his head [to pull him closer for a kiss] and she'll just sit by him with her hand on his head. haha SIlly kids. I agree though, younger siblings have to put up with LOTS so I think they almost HAVE to be made for it! :)
ps.
I hear ya on the alternating nap schedules. Today is the first day in about a week that they've fallen asleep at about the same time! Whewwww... :)
Post a Comment