Friday, June 25, 2010

Jake & Emily's wedding

This weekend my cousin Jake got married, here in the Boise Temple. Everything turned out really nice, and it hit on a Saturday that Scott didn't have to work. So it was even better to enjoy wedding festivities without having to do a 2 year old and a newborn by myself.Can you guess what the wedding colors were?? The photographer had everyone jump, enthusiastically into the air...I must have snapped the picture either one second too slow, or one second too fast...hard to say. This is the only picture that I got of the happy couple...and you can't even see Jake. Luckily the weather was perfect, which is hard to do in June. The wedding was followed by a luncheon, followed by the outdoor reception. I think everyone, especially Jake and Emily, had a long day. But as to my knowledge, everything went seemingly smooth. Weddings are always fun because you get to be with family all day. The wedding was the day before Father's Day, I gave all my boys their gifts early....correct, boys, no one gets presents alone in this fam. I saw an add for a website called, thematchingtieguy.com...So I ordered them all matching ties.I think Scott and Spence would rather look at each other than at the camera:)

No comments: