Compilation of pictures from 2010 thus far:

Can't get enough of Chuckie Cheese:) Lindsey's kids have a "Land of Obedience" chart, where they had to earn the night of Chuckie Cheese fun...it took about 4 months, but they did it:)

There is one spot where Spencer can fit under the gate, to get closer to the train.
Scott and I actually went out of a date:) We went to Scott's firefighter banquet in Eagle.
We have cabin fever sooo bad this year. We decided to brave the park even though it is still cold enough where you need gloves and a hat.

Spencer loves to drive the fire trucks
.jpg)
Had a rodeo...."Yee-Haw!"
.jpg)
The Disney store (or "Mouse store") shut down in Boise. I was told that they closed 20 locations to open up 10 bigger, fancier locations. Whenever we were bored, we would always go to the mouse store to look around...Spencer would spend hours in there if I let him. We had to get a picture by the Mickey Mouse on the floor.


Can't get enough of Chuckie Cheese:) Lindsey's kids have a "Land of Obedience" chart, where they had to earn the night of Chuckie Cheese fun...it took about 4 months, but they did it:)
There is one spot where Spencer can fit under the gate, to get closer to the train.
Scott and I actually went out of a date:) We went to Scott's firefighter banquet in Eagle.
We have cabin fever sooo bad this year. We decided to brave the park even though it is still cold enough where you need gloves and a hat.
Spencer loves to drive the fire trucks
.jpg)
Had a rodeo...."Yee-Haw!"
.jpg)
The Disney store (or "Mouse store") shut down in Boise. I was told that they closed 20 locations to open up 10 bigger, fancier locations. Whenever we were bored, we would always go to the mouse store to look around...Spencer would spend hours in there if I let him. We had to get a picture by the Mickey Mouse on the floor.


1 comment:
I love Spencer in the fire truck with the headset on! What a little stud :) How nice you guys got to go on a date and eat good food I am assuming? :)
Post a Comment