On the 2nd day of our mini-family reunion, we went boating. And of course, I got all the way to the lake, and forgot Spencer's life-jacket. I asked my Grandpa if he had one, even though I knew my chances were pretty slim, and to my surprise....he did!! About 4 or 5 years ago we had a family reunion in McCall. My cousin Rochelle was in the same predicament I was in, needed a life-jacket for her little boy. She ran to the store to buy one, but the only one she could find was pink, with flowers all over it. It was this flowery, pink jacket which my Grandpa still had in his boat.



2 comments:
lol, i kinda forgot about that funny life jacket. maybe someday there will be a little girl who can wear it!
It's SUCH a good thing he doesn't know what he's wearing :D ha ha
Post a Comment