Wednesday, September 30, 2009

family reunion

Near the end of the summer, my awesome grandparents hosted a small family reunion for the family that lives in town. They treated everyone to 2 fun days of Roaring Springs, boating, and lots of food.

The boys just couldn't last:) Everyone had tons of fun at Roaring Springs. Two huge slides had been added since the last time I went, and we actually got Katie to go on the Avalanche:) It was a lot of fun.

The next day we went boating. Spencer loves the boat. He also had a blast going on the tube with Lindsey, and Alex. My Grandpa has an awesome camera, and we got a lot of up-close, action shots.Once I get with it, and go get the pictures off his camera, I'll post them. Spencer loved going over the waves, but the second the water splashed in his face (from the rope hitting the water), he was done. I also went on the tube with my cousin Miranda, and we were the only two to get thrown off. It all happened so fast, I didn't even see it coming.

It was so much fun Grandma and Grandpa, thank you so much!!

2 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Roaring Springs eh?? Good times! That's funny they fell asleep on the grass :) Guess the yelling and running of people puts some to sleep.. :)

LORI said...

Like father, like son. They played pretty hard I guess.