Friday, August 27, 2010

Family reunion X 2

Earlier this summer, my family planned a camping trip to Ponderosa State Park in McCall. My whole family, excluding my brother in law but including my grandparents, got to come. However, Scott's sister decided to come into town, and Scott's grandpa passed away the same weekend....causing a double family reunion. Luckily Scott's fam lives in McCall, so we were able to split the weekend between my side and scott's side. Double the family reunion, double the picture's...here we go
CANNON FAMILY REUNION:
What can I say...we like the boat!
PANNELL FAMILY REUNION:
Have you ever seen so many toe-heads? We filled our days with swimming, bike rides, and the Valley County Fair. And yes, that is Scott (orange shirt) wrestling a cow to the ground.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I am so glad to find your blog! Your family is darling and you look beautiful!!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Nice pictures! Love the one with you and Spencer running through the fountain, glad you didn't slip with your flip flops on! And I'm so glad I was able to see you guys as much as we did!