Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Mountain Mama Days with the Matagi's
Our good friends, the Matagi's, own an awesome lemonade stand called Leialoha lemonade. They sell lemonade every Saturday at the Boise farmer's market, as well as a few other festivals. Scott and I helped them with their booth this year at the Mountain Mama Days in Stanley Idaho. The booth ran most all day for 2 days, and we camped overnight.
Scott has helped them out several times before, and is turning into quit the little lemonade maker...not quit as good as Sefa and Fanua:)
This was an attempt to take a picture with the timer on the camera. In the original picture, we were in the right half, and a bunch of trees took up the left half. Scott is halfway cut out, so I cropped a little of Fanua out to balance it.
The Fam
Spencer and Naki..They had a ball together. The activity of choice was throwing sticks into the water.
Scott was very sticky and sweaty after 10 hours of squeezing lemons, so he decided to take a bath in the river...or maybe it's a stream...I don't know...When swimming is involved, Spencer can never be left out.
Spencer loves taking pictures...hence the camera angle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa-I've got quite the scary upper half in our campsite pic! Yikes!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Spencer's naked bum "having to be included" so funny! :) I wanna pinch it!
So much fun and I'm glad you're adapting to camping a lot quicker than some in our family.. you are right? :)
Post a Comment