Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Monkey Buziness

Boise has a new indoor playground called Monkey Buziness. Always looking for things to keep kids busy, Lindsey and I, along with kids, just had to test it out. It has a portion that is similar to Planet Kids...slides, tubes, ropes....along with 3 huge inflatable slides/obstacle courses. It's not as large as planet kid, but Spencer had a hay day on the inflatable slides. The largest inflatable slide is huge, and so steep; Lindsey, Natalie, and I weren't careful enough and acquired quite the plastic burns while flying down. My problem was I didn't have any socks. It was amazing, I was holding my socks in the bathroom, and from the bathroom to where we put our stuff, they disappeared. I went back to see if I dropped them, or left them in the bathroom, but they were gone; I don't even remember putting them down. So I was trying to go down a freakishly steep slide while holding my heels up, needless to say, my last time down wasn't successful.



This is Spencer, cousin Alex, and myself getting ready to blastoff (as Spencer would say).



This picture was so funny to me. He's getting use to me taking pictures of everything he does..so when I yell his name, he instantly turns, gives the picture smile, and says, "cheese." I can tell when he's sick of smiling for pictures, because I get this face from him.



"Seriously mom, enough pictures....you want me to smile, this is all you get."

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

ha ha ha I can just imagine you with your feet in the air and flying down. Spinning sideways and not maintaining balance very well! ha ha ha How fun though! This place looks like so much fun for kids! How much do places like this cost? And planet kids?
We need to find things like this down here since the heat is no fun to be out playing in!
His "cheese" face is great! Looks like a mini Scott running around :) Have you seen home videos of him about that age or just a little older? I know of a couple at my parent's house we should watch when I come. Fun to compare.