
Yay, the pool is finally open!! I am bound and determined to teach Spencer how to swim this year. Obviously, having a pool in your backyard can be extremely hazardous, so I want him to know how to swim as early as possible. My sisters and I have always been water dogs. However, I was the 1st out of the 3 of us to learn how to swim:) The 1st time I swam across the pool, I was only 2 years old! Spencer will be 2 in August, so if he wants to beat mom, he better get on it. He definitely takes after me, he loves the water...not that Scott doesn't, its just a lot harder for him to swim:) He sinks, it takes a lot of work for him to stay above the water. I was on swim team for years, was a lifeguard for years, been boating for years, anything with water is great. We bought Spencer a pair of water wings this year, and loves them. He can totally kick around the pool without our help. He also loves to jump in without anyone to catch him.

Can't swim without goggles
1 comment:
ha ha ha what a little cutie! He seriously is getting too big too fast! :) Maybe we can swim when I come to visit! eh eh?? I'm gonna try to be in the valley from the 9th-14th I think. It'd be fun to have a swim day or picnic or pizza, something! Good times!
Post a Comment