We finally took Spencer in to get his picture taken. In addition to the pictures that you order, they will also put all the pictures online, so you can decide later if you want to order more (for a small fee or course). So I paid the fee, got the password, and put all the pictures that we took, off their site and into a folder on my computer. I'm sure that they anticipate people doing this, they warn you that all the pictures are on a very low resolution for online viewing only. So I'm not sure what they would look like if I were to print them out myself, but I at least have a copy of everything we took on my computer. 

I love this one, we ordered an 8 X 10 copy. I just happened to have a black frame with an off white mat in it, it looks so cute!

Full-body version. I love this one as well, shows off how short his legs are:)

I decided not to buy this one, but the poem next to it says, "A parent holds their child's hands for but a moment, but they hold their hearts forever."

Instead of just showing you the picture, they have to show you different options of how you can lay it out. I didn't buy the card, but I did buy a whole bunch of different sizes (wallets and whatnot) of the picture on the left....for those of you who want a copy.

Another Valentines pose

2 comments:
Cute pictures!!!!! There better be one with my name on it! Did you guys do any family pictures?
He is getting SO BIG! Those pictures are VERY cute!
I love the first one, of you both holding his hands. Nice angle and everything.
Short little legs.
:]
Such a little busy body. and YES! I would like one of those wallets please! Gotta keep pics of all my cute family members!
Post a Comment