Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Out of Town


Scott's work took him back out of town. He's in Phoenix now, and when that job is finished they are headed straight for Texas. He won't be back until the 22nd. Then when he returns from there, he has a job in McCall from the 22nd through the 30th. He's coming home for Christmas, then hopefully, I'll just go back up with him to finish the McCall job. I told him he needs a Christmas tree in his hotel room, because he'll miss out on all the Christmas festivities. Somehow, I'll try to take care of Spencer and study (and take) all my finals without him. For now, I'm back to blogging everything I do, to keep Scott updated. So what did we do today?......

Stood around
Played on the floor



Backed up into things
Looked at the Carousel





And did some push-ups

Played in baskets

And took a nap....So comfy, I wouldn't want to sleep on a hard crib mattress either!

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ha ha ha Backin it into things! How funny! His little push ups are adorable. Trying to be big and tough like Daddy..
I heard about how he clears his throat after a cough just like Scott. How silly.