Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who loves sunglasses?























I usually leave my sunglasses sitting around for Spencer to play with. I'm not a huge fan of sunglasses, I can only wear them for ten minutes or so, before they start to irritate me. I only wear them because I have sensitive eyes. Spencer can't get enough of them. He comes and puts them on me, then I put them back on him, and he actually leaves them on for a while.
Does anyone remember my "Who loves hats?" post? Well, here are some more pictures that I need to add to that post.




3 comments:

Family of Fun said...

I love it! I am the same way as you with sunglasses - I really don't care for them much. I love the hat picts - way cute!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ha ha ha I LOVE IT!
He looks so darn cute! I can't get enough of that slobber faced cutie! What a little stud! :]

Emilee Nicole said...

Hahaha Spencer is a hoot! I get a kick out of him. What a funny blog. Sunglasses and hats... what a little punk. :P Haha. You guys are so funny. He's definitely his own little man. That's for sure.

Love you!

-Em