Friday, October 10, 2008

First Snowfall


I'm sure that the McCall relatives are seeing the same thing out their windows, but we had our first snowfall today....a lot earlier than usual. Scott is in Portland right now, with work, so these pictures are for him. I tried to take some with my phone to send him, but you could hardly see the snow. Even these pictures don't give this storm any justice, the flakes are HUGE. I don't think I've really seen flakes this large.


This would be the sky, obviously a lot cooler in person.

3 comments:

Family of Fun said...

Well, maybe the tables are turning! We were suppose to wake up to 1-3 inches this morning, and we got NOTHING! Yesterday it tried to spit little balls of snow, but maybe a few. Nothing like your pictures. CRAZY! Boise got a big snowfall and we haven't seen a big flake yet, here in McCall. Now up in the mountain tops - they are starting to get snow-capped. But, as for our house here - NADA! ZIP! ZILCH!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Ha ha ha
I LOVE Flurries! I hope they happen lots while we're there! Gotta get my fill of snow SOMEhow! :D

Ro said...

wow, that is so crazy!! we are still having pretty warm, even hot weather!