That is awesome. I love that you caught the moments of them sharing the 'put together time' :] It's so fun seeing how much he loves on his & with his daddy. Such a big boy!
I'm so glad he loves it. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but our connections have not been working and I only get connection once in awhile for a few minutes so I've been trying to get done my bill pay and things really needed before it goes out again. I like Lisa's word Argh! Internet has become to important. Well anyway it helps me get to see fun things like this even when I live far away so thanks for sharing.
3 comments:
Argh! I still have his present (the big $5) and yours, too! I just need to mail them! I'm a slacker! :]
That is awesome. I love that you caught the moments of them sharing the 'put together time' :]
It's so fun seeing how much he loves on his & with his daddy.
Such a big boy!
I'm so glad he loves it. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but our connections have not been working and I only get connection once in awhile for a few minutes so I've been trying to get done my bill pay and things really needed before it goes out again. I like Lisa's word Argh! Internet has become to important. Well anyway it helps me get to see fun things like this even when I live far away so thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment