Thursday, October 23, 2008
























Scott did end up going out of town. When he left, he told me that he was going to be gone a week to a week and a half. Then I talked to his boss, our elders quorum president, and he said any where from one to four weeks. So I am uncertain at the moment when he will be back. Since he is gone, I am posting more, so he can see what we are up too.

Today we went and played in an open gym. There is a community center in Boise that does an open gym twice a week for toddler/preschool age kids. It costs $1.00, cheap fun! They bring in mats, balls, "Little Tikes" brand slides, and those "Little Tikes" brand red and yellow cars, hula hoops, and a lot of toys. Spencer had a blast, he loved watching the other kids. He would just stand there and say, "WEEEEEEEEEEE" as they went down the slide, or did something fun. He loves being around other kids.
If you have followed my blog...remember the picture I posted of him laying on this stomach, on those mattresses? He can't resist anything soft. If there is anything on the floor that is soft, he has to lay his face down on it.
That was tons of fun!
Yes! I got the shot right before cousin Alex ran in front of the camera.
Ouch!

In the zone

3 comments:

Jodes said...

He is such a cute little boy! You guys did good! So is Scott going to be here for Thanksgiving? That would really suck to have your spouse gone so much! Sorry Carly! I feel for you!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love his face as you twirled him around on that little square scooter! ha I remember Scott spinning him at our house so we could see his freak out face. Oh man..
That is way cool that it's only $1.
WAY GOOD CHEAP FUN! Gotta love not spending money and having a blast while doing it! :]
I love that he says Weee for everyone else! What a sweet little man in those jeans & shoes! I love seeing how he is growing and the things he masters! You must be very proud of the little masterpiece you 2 have produced, nurtured, and seen grow!

I'm sorry you don't know how long Scott will be gone. It's a good thing technology can help a lot more now than it used to be able to. You can text, call, email, post on here and even web cam if you had one! :D
How exciting the new things that come up in our times!

Anonymous said...

As always he is so darn cute it makes me wish that I could be there to give him a big old hug. He just makes you want to do that. I love his hair in the picture with his cute little back pack? sitting on the bleachers. Little man is what he looks like. Just growing up:)