Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Change of Plans

Just to clarify, Scott didn't end up going out of town. He was suppose to go on the 25 of September. But our stake completely redid the boundaries making five wards instead of six. There was a meeting on September 28 to go over all of that. The owner of the company Scott works for, whose in our ward, wanted to go to the meeting. So he told Scott that he could ride down with him after the meeting. Then as of Sunday morning, plans changed, and he was told that he could either go Sunday at 2, or Wednesday (with the other owner....their brothers). So he decided to go Wednesday. They told us that at church, so Scott would have had to leave early to go get his stuff ready, and also we wouldn't have known what to do with Spencer....I play the organ in Sacrament meeting, then had to teach the Sunbeams. Well, they ended up getting a job in Louisiana....so Wednesday came, and they were still waiting to hear something from that job, which would change everything, and who goes where. I don't know the details, but they didn't hear anything on Wednesday. They were then suppose to hear on Thursday, but again, didn't. So as of then Scott doesn't know what the deal is. So I asked him again a few days later, and he said that if he was going anywhere, he wouldn't leave until the 20th of October. I asked again, a few days later, about leaving on the 20th, and he doesn't know. So as of right now, he's here, which is fine with me. He might get sent to a job in Washington near the end of the year. This job would actually be a few months, but from the middle of December to the end of January I don't have school, so I could go with him. And during school, I could go visit...Washington is definitely closer than Texas or Louisiana.

3 comments:

Family of Fun said...

Sounds crazy! Glad you have your hubby, though. It's always nice to have them home every night!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Oh man yeah! TONS closer!
That's a lot of changing around and things not following through. Kinda irritating not knowing what's going to happen eh?
I feel for ya!
Still in our prayers!
Love you guys!

Jodes said...

Yes it is closer! So are you guys going to come to our Halloween party on the 25th? For more info go to my blog and check it out.