Hi Scottie! We woke up to a very rainy morning. It was actual a pretty big thunder storm all morning. It let up for a while, then at about 5:00 it did another big storm. Today was the BSU vs. Oregon game. Oregon was very heavily favored, they are ranked # 12. We were suppose to get mutilated, but we showed them. Final score 37 to 32, BSU; go big blue! That puts us at 3 and 0 so far this season. We have been pretty busy the past few days, so luckily they have gone by pretty fast. We have done a lot of running around, and bought our tickets for Disney on ice (I'm so excited). I think that hay fever is starting to get to Spencer, his eyes have been watering all day. For those of you interested (Scott) Spencer got new pajamas. The blue ones have arctic animals (polar bears, moose, penguins, and fish), and the other is obviously Halloween. The little kid Halloween pajamas were completely picked over, these were the only thing (out of all the jamas, and even Halloween shirts) in his size. And it's not even October yet.

2 comments:
Grandma Lori loves the jamies. I'm so glad that you can blog and keep Scott in touch with you. Love you guys and hugs and kisses to my little guy.
Ha ha ha I love feety jammies! so stinkin cute!
And the really tight legs on the Halloween ones! :D
What size does he wear now? In everything!
Love you guys.
Post a Comment