We were too lazy to take Spence in to get his picture taken....So, like most people, we attempted to take a "professional-looking" picture ourselves. And like most people, it was a disaster. We did however, figure out a trick to get him to smile....the dog. Spencer loves our dog, but our dog (my parents dog) does NOT love her. She is a gray toy poodle, who is almost fifteen years old. We all decided that she is mentally retarded as well. My mom, and Scott, keep threatening my little sister that one day the dog will meet with an unfortunate accident. Anyways, she's old, and does not like little kids. She snaps at Spencer all the time, and he thinks its the funniest thing. It doesn't hurt because half her teeth have fallen out. So, my point is, the dog keeps his attention, and makes him smile. So it ended up being a good trick. Just to note, the only background that we could find (that was a solid color) was this creme color...Which
completely washes him out.

This was the best picture, I took it to
Kinkos and printed it out in black and white. It looks really good, and more professional, in black and white. We also printed the date on it. So for anyone out there who knows if I can change it to black and white on the blog, let me know...
I'm not that advanced. So here are a few that are cute, but look like just a snap shot. Very obvious that they weren't professionally done.

Can you tell what's making him so happy? He loves that dog!

I think the key is a background that doesn't scrunch up so bad, and a decent camera. Both of which we were lacking:)
5 comments:
He is getting so big! I love seeing him walking! I am so excited that you guys have a blog! Check ours out! jodyandarron.blogspot.com
he is adorable!!! he's such a good smiler! i can't believe how big he's gotten even in just a few months!
OK for some reason it totally just deleted my comment! Rude!
I said Spencer looks so dang cute! and that I love you obviously nonprofessional photography :]
At least you're doing it!
Love you and miss you guys!
By now Scott has probably left and I hope doing fine. Thanks for the picture. He is so cute and huggable. He is at the cute age of words, actions and just plain cuteness. Love you mom
Hey! Those pictures turned out really good! And I can probably show you how to make it grey... just before you upload the picture edit it with Microsoft photo editor and change the colors to black and white. I can come over and show you. :)
Spencer is so funny. Haha that HUGE grin when he is just sitting there with pure entertainment is sooo cute. Haha.
And the dog... "very old and doesnt like kids," that sounds like a lot of old grouchy old people. lol. and no teeth. That just adds to the details. What a funny dog!
Post a Comment