
We love swimming! Spencer has always loved the water. He loves to splash, kick, and go under. I put him in swimming lessons, this summer, but we try to go to the YMCA as often as we can so he doesn't lose what he learned. Spencer is fearless when it comes to the water, so I'm going to always make sure he's in swimming lessons. My mom said that I was two or so the first time that I swam across a pool, Spencer is definitely headed in that direction. So, we went to the YMCA today to go swim. He loves slides, so we gave the Kiddie-pool slide a whirl; he fell backwards. So I put him down a
few times on his back, but when ever I do that, he just freezes...It's so funny. Most kids try to sit up when you force them on their backs, but he stays put until you move him. After a while I put him back sitting up and he did fine. He only fell back one more time (I think he was tired). We also tried the big blue slide. He loved, he said, "WEEEEE" the whole way down. WEEEE is his latest word. He says it everytime we go to the park, even if he's not going down the slide. He says it while other people go down slides. And he says it to his toys, especially his cars, as he puts them down slides. He is definitely a water-dog. In this picture (on the slide) he's not even going down. He frozen. His suit and his head are keeping him from not going down. His head is where it is still flat.
few times on his back, but when ever I do that, he just freezes...It's so funny. Most kids try to sit up when you force them on their backs, but he stays put until you move him. After a while I put him back sitting up and he did fine. He only fell back one more time (I think he was tired). We also tried the big blue slide. He loved, he said, "WEEEEE" the whole way down. WEEEE is his latest word. He says it everytime we go to the park, even if he's not going down the slide. He says it while other people go down slides. And he says it to his toys, especially his cars, as he puts them down slides. He is definitely a water-dog. In this picture (on the slide) he's not even going down. He frozen. His suit and his head are keeping him from not going down. His head is where it is still flat.

Swimming with cousins, Natalie, and Alex.
No he didn't just come up from underwater...I just got a really weird shot.
3 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Scott must be loving all of your blogs. How much longer does he have away from home? I love your cute blog too. Love ya!
He looks so funny when hes frozen like that and his arms out. He is just becoming such a little boy instead of a baby. I'll bet his daddy misses him and you when he sees the fun times you're having and Spencer looking so cute. I enjoy these blogs cause I get to stay in touch with my kids and see what goes on when I can't be around all the time. Love you.
ha ha ha so funny!
Spencer definitely takes after his mommy! :]
Such a great idea to keep up on the swimming for his sake. You are such a great mommy! Always making sure he is learning, playing, or doing something active! Even if it's your choice or his! ha ha
Love you so much Carly!
Miss Scott too!
Post a Comment