Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My little T-Rex

Spencer started trying to walk the first week or so in August. Now he is to the point where he wants to walk more than crawl. Still very wobbly, but he can walk across a room. He loves it, he has the biggest smile on his face when he walks. However, he looks like a T-Rex when he does. His legs are very far apart, and he pulls his arms up against him. It's hilarious.

3 comments:

Michael and Jaime said...

I can't believe he's walking! I think the parents are more excited than the child is when they learn to walk! :) It makes us so proud when they accomplish something so big as walking. I wish I could see you guys more! Miss you!

Family of Fun said...

Way cute, little bull-legged little guy! Well, officially (besides Amber & Emilee), everyone else's kids have been more ambitious in the walking department than ANY of mine were - the soonest was 13 months!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

That is so awesome!!
I'm glad the video Scott sent my phone worked. I love his wobbliness! : ]
He's grown so much and I still can't believe he's walking! Another huge milestone under the belt ha ha
Thanks for posting the video and all your fun thoughts with them. This is the best to keep in touch! :D