Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Spencer!!










August 22, was Spencer's 1st Birthday. He was so excited. Well, maybe he was oblivious, and we were the ones who were excited. Since he wouldn't get the concept of unwrapping presents, we took everything out of the packages and laid them all out in the family room. He had the largest grin on his face when we walked into the family room that morning. He likes balls, and anything with wheels....and thats what he got. Spencer and I played with his new toys all day until Scott came home from work. I couldn't even get him to look away from his new toys for a picture. That evening we decided to take him to Planet Kid. We have taken him there several times, and he loves it. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the place, Planet Kid is Idaho's






largest indoor soft playground. It includes tunnels, tubes, mazes, ball pits, nets, and slides. It is about two stories high, and I don't have the slightest clue on how big it is. Out of all the slides, tubes, and tunnels, Spencer's favorite part is this dumb space shuttle pinata that hangs about fifteen feet in the air. Any chance he had, he would crawl as fast as he could to the dumb thing and stared at it. Aunt Emilee brought cousin's Lexie, Ethan, Jocelyn, and Jackson over. Also Grandma Cannon, Aunt Lindsey, and cousin's, Natalie, and Alex came too. We went about an hour and a half before it closed, so not very many people would be there. It ended up being the perfect time, hardly anyone else was there, and everyone had a blast.
Aunt Emilee with cousin Jackson

Aunt Lindsey with cousin Natalie



3 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Carly your blog looks WAY cute! : ]
Yay for joining the club! haha
I can't believe Spencer is 1!!
I totally spaced it when I was talking with you on the phone. I was all weirded that Hannah is 3! But Spencer is 1! Oh my gosh! Time flies SO fast anymore! I wish I could've seen his face when he saw all his toys and the fun things he did!
Miss you & Love you guys!
ps Lindsey looks great! and Natalie is so tall and getting so big! : ]

Michael and Jaime said...

Planet Kid must be fun because it seems like everyone is going there. I'll have to take Hannah there sometime. Did you make Spencer a birthday cake? You'll have to check out my new blog. Just click on my link from this comment. :)

Family of Fun said...

Your blog rocks. I love the quote. I am glad you finally jumped on the blog bandwagon!!! It's awesome because now we can feel connected to you even though we live far away. Wish we could have been there. Yeah - he is walking though!