Parker - a.k.a "the parkster" or "pickery"...long story
Spencer was, and still is, a terrible eater. we don't have any "messy eating" pictures of Spence...And so far this is the best one we have of Parker. Apparently we are pretty clean eaters.
For Natalie's birthday party, she had a "baby" themed party. She is all about her babies right now. This is Spencer in the middle of a "who can drink their juice the fastest..out of a bottle" race. It was pretty amusing. Spencer won, and couldn't have been more proud.
Katie turned 18 this year! Every year since Lindsey and I were junior high age, we take the birthday girl out to breakfast. We use to do it around 3 in the morning, so we could go back to sleep before school. Luckily Katie's birthday hit on a Saturday, so we pushed it closer to more sane hours. And we always sneak someone in the car (this year our cousin Tasha..she has been apart of many birthday breakfasts), and we also include the birthday hat. This hat is pretty low key compared to some pretty extravagent ones.
Me: "Spencer, what are you doing?"
Spencer: "Looking for a pants-hooker"
I wouldn't want to sit in the chair either...

Oops...I guess we forgot to lock the seat belt. Spencer didn't mind.


We love the Veteran's Day parade!

Grocery shopping is so fun:)

Spencer drew me a sun:)
1 comment:
Carly, your boys are adorable. And I wish I could come on a breakfast outing with you guys!
Post a Comment