Friday, April 30, 2010
Another baby post
This baby isn't anywhere ready to come out. Exact same scenario with Spencer. At 41 weeks, with Spencer, I wasn't dilated, and he was still really high. My blood pressure is so high, and with that history, it wouldn't be safe to wait around and see if he'll come out on his own. Especially since we are following that same path (really high, not dilating very much). I also keep getting bad headaches which they don't like to hear when you have really high blood pressure, so I am scheduled for a c-section tomorrow, Saturday May 1. Luckily I kept the blood pressure consistent (up until now), and lasted at least 39 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was so excited when Scott called to tell me! "Get that thing out of you!" Was what I thought.. :) haha
Post a Comment