Friday, March 20, 2009

Mini Bike

Today was the first day of spring, and it was so nice. It hit around 68 degrees, which is about 20 degrees warmer than it's been. Spencer and I spent all day outside. In the afternoon, my sister Lindsey came over, and we decided to go for a bike ride. Her 2 kids have bikes, Natalie has a bike that has been adapted for her, and Alex has a radio flyer that has the parent handle/steering bar. So Lindsey was planning on pushing Natalie along, while my Dad pushed Alex....but poor Spencer is bikeless. I was trying to think of anything I could, that would somewhat reseamble a bike for him. Or something to distract him from Alex's bike; Spencer loves riding Alex's bike. Spence probably wouldn't be thrilled riding in the stroller, while the other 2 were on bikes.

So we broke out the mini bike! I don't have the slightest clue what it's for....I think for doing tricks maybe? I'm pretty sure it's for doing tricks, because it is made for an adult. If you look at the picture, the wheels are tiny. Anyway, Spencer has pretty good balance, so he held on while I pushed him. He loved it, he didn't try to get on Alex's bike at all. He was very content riding along on his bike.

2 comments:

Michael and Jaime said...

I want to see a picture of Natalie's bike.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

How funny. Well at least it worked right? :)
Who's mini bike is it anyways?
I agree with Jaime, I wanna see how Natalie's was adapted. Sounds awesome.