
Now, this picture doesn't do it justice, AT ALL. I couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off, so it looks alot lighter than it actually is. And it is BLACK. It looks disgusting. But you can at least you can see where it is. Here's another picture right after it happened.

Once again, I haven't been able to get a good shot. The swelling has gone down, but it keeps getting more and more black. Even now, 4 days later, it's really black. It's also not nearly as big, I guess you could say. The blackness has spread, is a better way to put it. You can see right when it happened, it's a small black bump. But each day it keeps getting black down his ear.
1 comment:
That's so weird. Scott told me about it on the phone and I had a hard time picturing it. Looks like it's in a crazy spot! Silly girl. She was supposed to fall :P :) just kidding!
Post a Comment