Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas eve was a little different this year. I was recruited for a "paying gig", if you will, on my flute. I was contacted by the music director of a Luthren Church to perform on Christmas eve, with there choir, for there Christmas eve service. The church was conviently located very close to my grandparents house, where my family always goes for Christmas eve. I had to do a 7:00 p.m. service and a 9 p.m. service. So I spent my evening going back and forth from my grandparents and the church. It wasn't bad though, they pay excellent. I played the 1-minute song at 7, got $50...played it again at 9, got $50 more. So I can't complain.




The fam playing the candy bar game....family favorite

Carly and Spencer chillin' between performances


1 comment:

Michael and Jaime said...

I want to know what the candy bar game is! Jaime