

The past few days Spencer has wanted to be outside non-stop. We stayed very active this summer, and spend a lot of time outside. Whether it was swimmig, going for walks, or going to parks we spent a good chunk of everyday outside. It has died down a little; we spend more of our time inside. We still go outside some....However, yesterday my older sister Lindsey babysat him while I went to class, and they spent most of their time outside. Since then, all evening yesterday and all day today, Spencer has been wanting to go outside. He stands by our backdoor and just cries until I take him out. It's been a rough day. So after I got done with a test this afternoon I took him to the park. He loves the park. We have about four or five different parks that we alternate between. His favorite thing about the parks are the slides. He does pretty well with
them, if they are too big then I lay him down, but for the most part he can sit up while going down the
m.
them, if they are too big then I lay him down, but for the most part he can sit up while going down the
m. I rarely put him in shoes. I never wear them inside, so he never does either. And if we are going somewhere I usually don't bother putting them on him, because he's usually in a cart or the stroller. But I always put him in shoes when we go to the park (obviously), every park has those dumb wood chips. So if I put shoes on him, he knows where we are going....and gets very excited.
3 comments:
ha ha that's gotta stink havin him just cry and cry by the back door. Cause isn't it getting a little colder as well?
Sounds like the slides are a great fave! : ]
I'm glad you share all this with us Carly. Is Scott gone yet?
Yeah I am glad you have a blog, so fun. Spencer is so cute! we need to hang out while Scott is gone, Matt is always gone all day and I just sit home with Karter!! Have a wonderful day!!
Haha. That last picture it my favorite. Spencer is getting so big. And he is so adorable! I love you guys! The park looked like lots of fun!
Post a Comment